11.08.2010

Out of Touch

I've been neglecting my blog for the last week due to a slam of school work.  The semester is coming to an end rather quickly... only 3.5 weeks left... then it's time for a break... and a cruise! Woo Hoo! My parents are taking Chad and me on a cruise as my graduation present! I am soooo ready for some R&R and loads of fun too!

So anyway, back to what I was saying before I was side tracked by thoughts of palm trees, sunshine beaming down on my skin, and no homework...

Because I work so hard at the beginning of the semester to make good grades, I get VERY unmotivated at the end of the semester... which makes for a VERY busy home-stretch!

Oh, and I almost forgot, I have also been trying to finish most of my school work before I go out of town... I will be boarding a plane Wednesday night to go to one of my favorite places... you guessed it... FANCY FARM, KENTUCKY!  I am out of school for Veteran's Day, so the Hubs and I decided to take a little trip to see his relatives.  Well, the truth is, Chad wanted to go to Fancy Farm to hunt for their last week of bow season.  He swears he is going to let me hunt with him on this trip... it will be my first time and I know some great stories will come out of it... so stay tuned!

I LOVE Fancy Farm and all of Chad's family that lives there!  It is such a beautiful part of this great American country... I love the simple life the people live... the good eatin'... sitting in the front yard in lawn chairs just chatting all afternoon... and fishing in the pond in the front yard.  Here's some pictures so you can see the lovely Fancy Farm for yourself!  I will take plenty more pictures this time for sure!





Break's over! Going back to studying for the test I'm taking tomorrow!!!  Just know that I haven't forgotten about y'all!  I won't be blogging while I'm in Kentucky... but keep checking back! I've been stewing over my next pour-my-heart-out post... you won't wanna miss it!

Til next time... have a safe week and pray for my safe travel please!

1 comment:

  1. i'm right there with you. i have things i want to say on my blog... but no time.

    ReplyDelete